Focus Medica, a pioneer in digital publishing, has successfully adopted the visual media to simplify medicine with the help of 3D animations. These much needed digital audiovisual reference videos that explain intricate concepts in Medicine and Health have been created with the expertise and support of internationally reputed opinion leaders.
The impressive cache of Focus Medica’s innovative titles elucidate human anatomy, chronic illnesses and diseases, therapies, procedures and techniques, making specialised information not only more comprehensible but also accessible as a valuable tool to a broad spectrum of the global medical community as also a lay person in every digital platform.
Driven by the vision of simplifying medical information through visual media, Focus Medica has published several innovative digital titles in Medicine & Health. It has the distinction of publishing the world’s first Animated Anatomy Atlases that reveal the inner recesses of the human body through incredible animation videos. Among many firsts, Focus Medica has also produced the world’s very first ANIMATED Medical Dictionaries covering major therapeutic areas and diseases that facilitate learning medical terms through the visual medium.
With over 30000 animated videos that make complex topics enjoyable and easy to understand, Focus Medica has virtually placed medical, scientific and educational information at the finger tips.
Our Editorial panel: Focus Medica's content is created and edited by medical experts in the respective field of medicine. To name a few:
• Dr. Jay A. Levy - co-discoverer of HIV virus, Research Associate in the Cancer Research Institute and the Director of the Laboratory for Tumor and AIDS Virus Research at the University of California in San Francisco (UCSF)
• Stephen Silberstein -Thomas Jefferson University Hospital,USA
• Norbert Pfeiffer - University Eye Hospital,Germany
• Gregory L Holmes -Dartmouth Medical School, Lebanon
• M. Mazen Jamal -University of California, USA
• Stuart Montgomery - Imperial College of Medicine, UK
• James McGough - David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA , USA
• Richard Katz - The George Washington, University Medical Center, USA
• Peter J Barnes -National Heart and Lung Institute, London
Focus Medica is committed to simplifying health and medical education!!