A 3D animated, reference tool to recognize and comprehend anatomical positions, planes, dissection layers, and understand clinical manifestations of various medical conditions
Includes 3D animation videos of important applied aspects with clinical perspectives!
Includes Interactive images with detailed description for each label, enabled with user-paced on/off feature and zoom-in /out options
Extensive information accessible through valuable visual tools using 3D animations accompanied by audio and interactive images.
The topics include:
1. Surface landmarks and dermatomes of head and neck
2. Frontal, lateral, superior, posterior and basal (base) views of skull
3. Floor of cranial fossa
4. The mandible and hyoid bones
5. Muscles, blood vessels, and nerves of face and scalp
6. Salivary glands – Primarily the parotid and submandibular glands, and
7. Infratemporal fossa