The Focus Digital Anatomy Atlas on Lungs is a tool to enhance knowledge and comprehension on –
- Surfaces and relations to organs in the thorax
- Tracheobroncheal tree, bronchopulmonary segments
- Pleura, pleural cavity and pleural recesses
- Thoracic autonomics
- Lymphatic drainage
About the App:
- The most comprehensive Atlas with an exhaustive array of plates!
- A 3D animated, reference tool to recognize and comprehend anatomical positions, planes, dissection layers, and understand clinical manifestations of various medical conditions.
- Includes 3D animation videos of important applied aspects with clinical perspectives!
- Includes Interactive images with detailed description for each label, enabled with user-paced on/off feature and zoom-in /out options